Want an Apple Watch wearable that looks a little out of the ordinary? Not long ago, Apple has launched Apple Watch Limited Edition with 18-karat yellow gold case. Fans apparently loved the design however the wearable was released in limited quantities. Following the luxury edition, recently tech giant Apple has announced launched a new version of Apple Watch as part of celebrate Chinese New Year and ongoing effort to attract people to use its new wearable.
The new Chinese New Year limited edition Apple Watch comes with two special Apple Watch Sport models – gold or silver aluminium cases in 38 mm or 42 mm sizes with a red sports band.
Interested Apple lover can purchase 38mm model with priced at S$ 518, and 42mm model at priced S$ 598, according to information listed on the Apple’s website. The Apple watch is available now until 22nd of February which only available in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, and Taiwan through Apple’s online store, with shipping times currently estimated as 6 to 8 days.
Here is a quick summary of the Apple Watch Sport models specifications as the existing models:
- Processor: Apple S1
- Display: 272 x 340 pixels (28mm ver.), 312 x 390 pixels (42mm ver.)
- Software: Watch OS
- Size: 21.2mm x 26.5mm x 33.5mm (38mm ver.), 24.3mm x 30.5mm x 39mm (42mm ver.)
- Screen coating: Strengthened Ion-X glass
- Case material: stainless steel (polished or black)
- Connectivity: NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, heart rate, barometer
You can share or follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest info from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.