New Delhi: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras has invited qualified candidates to apply for Joint Admission Test (JAM) 2016 Admission.
Last date for submitting online application is 27th April 2016.
– XII or HSC Marksheet
– Qualifying degree: If you have completed the degree: Marksheets of all semesters/ years.
– If you are in the final year, Marksheets till the last semester/ year is sufficient. But your admission is only Provisional.
Nationality Certificate for General Category:
– Birth Certificate or Voter ID or First page of Passport or School/College Transfer Certificate (TC) showing Nationality or Nationality Certificate issued by the authorised government agency.
– Please note that any other documents viz. Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Driving License, College/ Institute/ School ID, Bank Passbook, PAN card, Marksheets are not accepted as Nationality Certificate.
– If applicants are not able to upload the Nationality Certificate at the time of admission, they can submit the same to the Admitting Institute at the time of admission.
– Category Certificate for OBC(NCL), SC, ST Applicants
– PwD Certificate for PwD Applicants
– Refunds for multiple successful payments would be initiated after 30th April 2016.