New Delhi: Ducati is set to bring the Scrambler Urban Enduro to India soon. The bike is expected to be priced at Rs 7.90 lakhs (ex-showroom, Bengaluru).
Ducati has recently inaugurated a new showrooms in Bengaluru, adding to the existing ones in Mumbai and Delhi.
The green-themed Scrambler Enduro can be taken off in different terrain, but is not a hard core rough terrain bike.
Following are the features that are set to make the Scrambler Enduro favourite with bike lovers:
1) The Ducati scrambler is powered by 803cc L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution air-cooled petrol engine
2) Spouts 75bhp of power at 8250 rpm and 68 nm of torque at 5750 rpm. With the new cam timing tech the engine gives it more bottom-end torque and less high-end power.
3) The scrambler comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
4) It also gets Kayaba inverted telescopic forks at the front and offset monoshock suspension at the rear.
5) It has a tear drop 13.5 lit capacity steel fuel tank with aluminum covers and a ribbed seat for the rider.
6) Round headlight with LED ring, a higher front mudguard, fork protectors and new tech tail lights complete the retro yet modern looks of the bike.
7) This green beast rides on a set of Pirelli dual sport tyres.