New Delhi: With greetings and even e-greetings becoming a passé, instant messaging app WhatsApp has become the coolest trend to be in touch with your family and friends.
While everybody will be busy sending cool, funny, inspirational and lovely messages to greet their friends and family, you can reach out to your loved ones with these quirky messages on Money.
Here’s a list of ten promising new year texts you may want to pick.
- “Don’t stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed.” –George Burns.
- “If you can count your money, you don’t have a billion dollars.” –J. Paul Getty
- “Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.” – Woody Allen
- “Money is the best deodorant.” –Elizabeth Taylor
- Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.” – Oscar Wilde
- If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. –Aristotle
- “A dollar picked up in the road is more satisfaction to us than the 99 which we had to work for, and the money won at Faro or in the stock market snuggles into our hearts in the same way.” –Mark Twain
- “If all the economists were laid end to end, they’d never reach a conclusion.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “October: This is one of the particularly dangerous months to invest in stocks. Other dangerous months are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August and February.” Mark Twain
- “What is the difference between a taxidermist and a tax collector? The taxidermist takes only your skin” –Mark Twain