* See Mistakes as just a mistake, not as ‘My’ or ‘His’. Because ‘My’ brings Guilt & ‘His’ brings Anger. Mistakes only brings Realization & Improvement.
* When Mind is Weak…a Situation Becomes Problem, When Mind is Balanced…The Situation Becomes A Challenge, When Mind is Strong…That Situation Becomes Opportunity..!!
* You take care of the Beginning….& GOD will take care of the End.
* Things & Task are So Hard when We “Have To Do” & So Easy When We “Want To Do”. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory.
* In the past , nobody had a watch but Everyone had Time . Now everyone has a watch but NOBODY has TIME . . . . ! Time Is Precious For All, Never Waste It & More Importantly, Never Deny It To Others….!
* Don’t mix words with your mood because you’ll have many options to change the mood but you’ll never get any option to change the spoken words… A Word Of Encouragement During A Failure Is Worth More Than An Hour Of Praise After Success ….. !
* Prayer is not a “spare wheel” that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a “steering wheel” that directs the right path throughout. God may not always come exactly when we call Him…but He is always on time…Sometimes we are in a hurry…………!
* It is not what we get, rather it is how we use what we get that makes the difference in life. “Perhaps, the bird sitting on a branch does not get frightened by shaking of that branch; because it fears not the branch but trusts its wings” Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s Troubles…it takes away today’s Peace.
* Argument may win the situation, but lose the person…. Patience may lose the situation but wins the person. It’s not important to go to heaven after we leave…but it’s important to create heaven in someone’s heart, before we leave.
* When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you. Never let yesterday’s disappointment overshadow tomorrow’s dreams.
* The difference between Ability & Character : Ability will get us to the top…but character will allow us to stay at the top. What is talent & what is intelligence? Walking on a tight rope over Niagara Falls is Talent…..but Not trying such a thing is called Intelligence.
* Best Lesson For Life… Listen To Everyone & Learn From Everyone…. Because Nobody Know Everything, But Everyone Knows Something… Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.
* Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
* No matter how big you are, if you interact with people with humbleness & love, you grow to be much bigger in their eyes than you are. It is very easy to discourage anyone but it is extremely difficult to encourage. The best thing is that if you don’t have an art of encouraging you don’t have a right to discourage too. In other words, if you can’t make a good difference to anyone’s life, don’t do anything to spoil it at least.
* It is wise to direct your anger towards problem- not people, To focus your energies on answers – not excuses. A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you have.