The Stunning supermodel Kate Upton has landed the coveted cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue two years in a row. The 5-foot-10″ Upton was born in Michigan but raised in Florida.
Upton filled in the blank herself Friday after the image used on the front of the annual issue was released to the public.
Kate Upton Tweeted: “I look…Cold lol”
No doubt that’s how the model was feeling at the time of the photo shoot, which took place in Antarctica.
she said in another tweet: “Took us 2 months to thaw out”
Upton joins a short list of models who have appeared on the cover multiple years in a row including Christie Brinkley (1979, 1980 and 1981) and Elle MacPherson (1986, 1987 and 1988).
Last year, Upton graced her first cover of the magazine’s swimsuit issue.
Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue cover is usually revealed with a big announcement with David Letterman. Upton was scheduled to reveal all on The Late Show with David Letterman on Monday (11Feb13). But the cover image has been leaked.
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard couples playing poker
- Powered by Article Dashboard seattle poker tournaments
- Powered by Article Dashboard online entertainment book
- Powered by Article Dashboard entertainment books
- latest update of kate upton
- Powered by Article Dashboard sports illustrated calendar
- powered by SMF sports illustrated swimsuit edition
- powered by SMF super sports