Public Financial Management System (PFMS) was started as a Plan scheme named CPSMS of the Planning Commission in 2008-09.There are also more schemes like MGNREGS, NRHM, SSA and PMGSY which was started in four states such as Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Punjab, and Mizoram for four Flagship schemes.PFMS will be provided by the Indian government agency, which directly deposits the money to the person’s bank account.
In the month of December 2013 the Union Cabinet accept the national roll out of PFMS for all States. PFMS Central Sector Scholarship is also called the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). PFMS Generated Payment Scheme 2017 is offered to all students who are belong to scheduled caste and other. Candidates those are eligible for this scheme a per the terms and condition only they can apply for PFMS Scheme Application Form.
PFMS Scholarship Scheme
If you are also pursuing your study then you should go for applying.Here we will also discuss about the expenditure management and fund utilisation through PFMS module. When they will complete the registration process then the Agencies can login to PFMS portal. After that, they will create Maker and Checker type users to use Expenditure-Advance-Transfer modules.
This PFMS Central Sector Scholarship is an extremely important scheme that will be help all needy candidates who want to do the study in high-level colleges. Despite all of that, every department will transfer funds electronically to each beneficiary through PFMS.
The Ministry will also ensure that all funds are transferred to State Government/Treasury in right manner or not. Those students have completed their 12thstandardd with the top 20 percentage which will be depended on the senior examination result.
Eligibility Section For PFMS Scholarship:
- Those students have completed their 12th with the top 20 %. We want to inform you that near about 82000 candidates has been selected.
- The state board has selected 41000 girl and 41000 boys for this scholarship.
- To take the benefit PFMS Scholarship Payment Scheme the age limitation should be18 years to 25 years.
- The annual income of family should less than 6 lakhs.Because those students come under poverty line they can apply for this PFMS Scholars 2017.
- The holding time for providing scholarship is 4 years. Those students are pursuing the their studies and candidates will be selected as per their 8th class marks.
Key Features of PFMS Scholarship 2017
- The biggest feature of PFMS is its incorporation with Core banking system in the Country.
- The board push online payments to almost every account and PFMS having interface with all Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks, major private sector banks, Reserve Bank of India, India post and Cooperative Banks.
- The objective of PFMS is to facilitate sound Public Financial Management System for Government of India (GoI).
- PFMS Fund Transfers portal gives onetime registration facility so, you should upload all needed documents with PFMS scholarship application for. There will be also Documents verification of al candidates.
Status of DBT in Central Schemes
|FY||No of Schemes||No of DBT credits through PFMS||Amount(in Crore)|
How to Apply For Public Financial Management System (PFMS) Scholarship 2017
Step: 1 Students may visit the official portal of PFMS which is –
Step: 2 Then on the home page you will get the related link for download PFMS Scholarship Application Form 2017, click on it.
Step: 3 Here in mentioned column enter all required details.
Step: 4 Then upload your photo and signature along with required documents such as authorized certificates.
Step: 5 Read your filled form carefully and take a print out for more use.
Step: 6 Download it and keep a hard copy of the form with them.
Click Here For >>>>>> Register Your name for PFMS Scholarship
Official Website – www.pfms.nic.in
In the case of any query regarding PFMS Student Registration you can connect with us through given comment box. Our experts will try to give response as soon as possible.