If you and your family have ever suffered damage from severe storms of any kind, you know how important it is to be prepared for it 24/7. But the question “HOW” might still not be answered. For that State Farm wants you to learn more about severe weather preparedness through the interactive media player below. In addition to everything else you will find the urls for the information for different severe weather preparedness days and weeks such as:
– National Severe Weather Preparedness Week March 2 – 8, 2014
– National Flood Safety Awareness Week March 17 – 21, 2014
– Building Safety Month May 2014
– National Wildfire Community Preparedness Day May 3, 2014
– National Hurricane Preparedness Week May 25 – 31, 2014
– National Lightning Safety Awareness Week June 22 – 28, 2014
Weather you can handle the upcoming storm or not depends largely on what you do about it Today. How you prepare for it. It’s impossible to predict when exactly the storms will strike, but you can always be prepared Now. You can use the fact sheets in the player below to learn more about what you can do against wind and hail, how you can prepare your home for it, how you can reduce possible tornado damage to your home and much more.
State Farm knows what they are talking about – around the United States and Canada they have more than 79 million home, life, auto, and health policies and they have been helping families to help reduce risks in their everyday lives since 1922.
Disclosure: This post was requested by an advertiser.