It can widely recognized that “natural” back-linking is the key to Google Love, however why would a website which is truly popular get lost of backlinks but no social mentions? We know that social signals are raising in importance with regard to the ranking algorithm, and can continue to do so. That’s why you have to dripped social signals to justify your backlinks and obtain maximum beneficial from Google.
Either Google or Bing have included several social search features in the last couple of years. It is matter of fact that social signals perform an essential role in SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION and it is compulsory now. They don’t only help in SEO but enable you to get direct visitors as well! Google is currently depending more on social signals because backlinks have been over used and over spammed.
In the future, social signals is estimated to account for around 30% off off-site SEO. It is undoubtedly the EXCELLENT service webmasters can not ignore!
How and Why do Social Signals enhance rankings?
– They give your websites a good push in SERP’s
– Make the websites viral
– Google uses Twitter and Facebook links as a ranking signal.
– Facebook and Twitter is better than a blog for reaching your visitors!
– They assist sites left in the search rankings and hit by Panda and Penguin with no success recover and work well.
Social signals have direct effect on search ranks by :
- How many people who like your brand on Facebook
- Number of Facebook shares
- Number of Twitter Followers
- Number of tweets referfing to your brand name or including a link to your site
- Number of individuals that “have you in their circles” (Google+)
and indirect effect comes from:
- Improved backlinks and references due to proved online visibility/brand recognition
- Improved reviews that are positive (in Google local, Yelp, etc.) because of more comfortable clients
- Reduced bounce rate, increased time on site, and more repeat visitors to your site
How to use social signals?
Active accounts that expand throughout every major social networks such as: Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Pinterest, Google+1, Reddit, and many others. Hire an freelancing company who will assist you to add daily likes and shares to your contents/links/videos…on all those netwoks. This method, together with your regular backlinking strategy will set your website over your competition.
Keep in mind that the total number of times a link has been distributed over the different social networking sites has impact on its ranking. For example: if one link was shared ONE HUNDRED times and another was only shared 10 times, it’s a strong sign that the 1st link has more value and importance than the other. It indicates you need to focus on creating your content unique, relevant to the needs of your visitors, interesting enough for them to share. As a result, the more your content gets shared, the better it will be for your SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION efforts.
Finally, social search has marked the start of a new area in SEO. Brands which have accepted social media not only enjoy the ranking benefits because of the impact of social signals, but in addition increased conversion rates, brand trustworthiness, and word-of-mouth referrals.