As you may know, Google treats invalid click activity very seriously, analyzing all clicks and impressions to determine whether they fit a pattern of use that may artificially drive up an advertiser’s costs or a publisher’s earnings. If Google determine that an AdSense account may pose a risk to AdWords advertisers, they may disable that account to protect advertisers’ interests.
Clicking on your ads is the worst idea:
Some beginners think that working on the advertising program is the best opportunity that involves the usage of computers to make money at home and they are, from my personal point of view, right. However, they miss something significant that it also involves a lot of hard work to drive enough traffic to your website to make money.
They think that they can overcome this obstacle by clicking by themselves to make money. In a nutshell, do not even think to do this as almost each search engine can track the IP of the computer where the clicks were generated and if it is always the same, then you will be recorded and you will face the situation “ Google adsense account is disabled”.
One more tip is never to listen to these internet scams that offer you an IP changer as they are not much cleverer than other search engines and sooner or later you will be uncovered. Additionally, it is much easier to drive traffic to your website and earn legal money with adsense websites for sale than trying to cheat.
Do not point to your ads:
One possible answer to the question “Why Google adsense account is disabled?” is trying to drag the attention of your visitors to click on your ads. So, avoid the entire following black hat techniques:
* Using arrows to point your ads.
* Inserting a message like “Click on this ad to win a car”
* Using a pop up message to attract the visitors’ attention.
* Inserting any text on your webpage asking your readers to click on the ads.
* Using garbage content on your website.
This does not mean that you should not care about where your ads will be shown as showing them in the right positions will increase the probability that your visitors will click through. In this context, the proper positions are the top center, middle and the bottom center of your webpage.
In addition, make sure that your ads look naturally like normal hyperlinks as internet surfers are trained to ignore all the advertising stuff as they think that they are just scams, who look to earn money online.
Using black hat SEO techniques is a myth:
In the beginning of investigate to the problem “Google adsense account is disabled” thought that disabling the account has nothing to do with the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques that we use to drive visitors to website but found out that it is a wrong idea.
Most of the search engines care generally to rank the websites that use ethical techniques to get top rankings on the first page of their organic results and it works on banning or blocking the websites that use illegal techniques to cheat the search engines.
In this context, if you use illegal SEO or black hat SEO training documents, then your website might be banned and if you show any advertising program on your website, then you are again in the situation “Google adsense account is disabled”.
Violation of Terms and Conditions:
Your AdSense account is the danger of being disabled if you have altered the AdSense codes so that Ads are placed in pop-ups, emails or software, Ads open up in a new window.
I just want to say if you are not doing any invalid activity with Google AdSense program and your account is disabled then first look after what went wrong, what can be done after clearing your view then appeal for disabled account with as much as possible information which can proof you right.
Simple Step to reactivate your Adsense account:
* Always write your e-mails in a perfect grammar.
* Write the letters addressing yourself to a 3rd person, without taking the manner personally.
* Be corporate, be understanding and nice, although you are frustrated (probably). I was too.
* Try to offer every little bit of help possible, so that the AdSense team can check all the possible variables.
* IMHO, if you are a fairly known figure, for it’s whitehat techniques or just for it’s truly honest behavior,post your issue in a well documented, read and influential discussion forum.
* IMHO, if you are NOT a fairly known figure, for it’s whitehat techniques or just for it’s truly honest behavior, do NOT post your situation in a forum, or any other public place.
* Try not to spam the AdSense team with repeated e-mails sent to multiple e-mail addresses, telling them the exact same thing. If you sent it once (maximum twice) that’s all you can do. ALL the e-mails are read.
* Do not reply to the first horrifying e-mail telling you your AdSense account has been disabled.Why not reply ? Because the first Google AdSense Account Disabled e-mail comes from the e-mail address email@example.com (which is NOT ticket based) , and because the e-mails that come to you after you use the appeal form, come from firstname.lastname@example.org(which IS ticket based).
Use the AdSense invalid clicks appeal form. After you will get your first reply from the message sent to the appeal form, from a Google representative (they have a ticket system), you can then reply to that.
* Try to offer them server logs, tracking and analytics logs, and any other useful information, that they can use to determine if your account got click-bombed or not.
* Whenever you write e-mails, please try to sign your full name, telephone, mobile telephone, e-mail address, website, and so on, in the e-mail.
* In the AdSense appeal form, at the e-mail part (Email Address:), always write your AdSense publisher e-mail, and not another e-mail.
* Once again, write in a polite manner, always. Polite + corporate + helpful + not spamming = success.