Why You Should Hire An Insurance Claim Adjuster Before Handing It To An Independent Adjuster


Hiring an Insurance Claim Adjuster before handing it to an Independent Adjuster just might be the best thing you ever do. Most policyholders have no clue that they are able to do this, though. An Independent Adjuster works strictly for the insurance company and is paid by the insurance company, while an Insurance Claim Adjuster works for you, the policyholder.

Throughout the US, Claim Adjusters are known by quite a few different labels. In Florida they are always called Public Adjusters. In various other states, they are called Claim Adjusters, or Loss Adjusters. Their main job is always the same, though. A Claim Adjuster works strictly for the policyholder, and only has your financial interests in mind. An Independent Adjuster works for and is hired by your Insurance Company. They always have the financial interest of the Insurance Company in mind, no matter what they might say.

When you have damage to your property, it is common knowledge that you must file a claim with your insurance company if you want to receive money for the damage that was caused. As you may know, when you do file the claim, the Insurance Company always sends their own Independent Adjuster out to assess and survey the damages. They come back with a financial number that usually favors the insurance company and a lot of times, this number does not cover all of the damages to your property. What is not common knowledge is that you are almost entitles to hire a Claim Adjuster before filing your insurance claim in your state.

A Claim Adjuster will do everything for you. They will file assess the damage and then file the claim with your insurance company. They will also take care of every single detail of the claim process and deal with your insurance company every single day if needed. This insures that you do not leave any money on the table and you receive every penny that you deserve. Far too many times, Insurance Company’s will underpay the policyholder and the policyholder doesn’t even know that they were short changed until many years later.

When it is years later and you feel that you were not properly compensated for a past claim, there is still time for you to reopen that claim to see if you are entitled to receive more funds for past damage. A Claim Adjuster will do this for you. In most instances, you have up to five years to reopen a closed claim, to see if you are entitled to more money. In many instances, the policyholder that reopens a closed claim finds out that they are in fact entitled to more funds.

A Claim Adjuster works for the policyholder and against the Insurance Company. The difference between an Insurance Claim Adjuster and an Independent Adjuster is black and white when it comes to property loss.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Nagaraju Tadakaluri

Nagaraju Tadakaluri is a Professional Web Designer, Freelance Writer, Search Engine Optimizer (SEO), Online Marketer, Multi Level Marketer (MLM) and Business Promoter. Have developed Latest Updates in hopes to educate, inform and inspire.